Funding advisory committees
We have a number of committees, panels and expert review groups that shortlist and interview people who have applied for funding.
If you're applying for a Wellcome grant, keep up to date with any changes to the application process due to Covid-19.
If you're a member of one of the committees, panels or groups on this page, we'll contact you if there are changes to the funding decision-making process.
These advisory groups shortlist candidates for Wellcome Early-Career Awards:
- Molecular, Cellular and Physiological Sciences Early-Career Advisory Group
- Brain and Behavioural Sciences Early-Career Advisory Group
- Infection and Immunobiology Early-Career Advisory Group
- Population and Public Health Early-Career Advisory Group
- Medical Humanities Early-Career Advisory Group
- Social Sciences Early-Career Advisory Group.
- Molecular Mechanisms Discovery Advisory Group
- Pathogen Biology and Disease Transmission Discovery Advisory Group
- Cell Biology, Development and Physiology Discovery Advisory Group
- Immune System in Health and Disease Discovery Advisory Group
- Population and Public Health Discovery Advisory Group
- Brain and Behavioural Sciences Discovery Advisory Group
- Genetics and Genomics Discovery Advisory Group
- Medical Humanities Discovery Advisory Group
- Social Sciences Discovery Advisory Group
- Data Sciences, Tools and Technology Discovery Advisory Group.
These advisory groups interview candidates across our Discovery research schemes: