Apprenticeships are a great opportunity to take your first step into work and enable you to learn while you earn.
Wellcome’s Apprenticeship Programme is an opportunity to develop and gain practical skills, knowledge and behaviours through on-the-job learning. You will be supported to achieve a professional qualification and accreditation while earning a salary at the same time.
Our Apprenticeship Programme has been designed for school leavers, graduates and individuals looking for a career change.
Apprenticeships are typically 15 to 18 months but can be up to 24 months depending on the level of the qualification undertaken. These range from tech and data to business and management related programmes, and we can also sometimes offer more specific apprenticeships.
Apprenticeship open for applications
This is an exciting opportunity for an eager self-starter to join our Visitor Experience team which aims to provide a consistently excellent, safe and enjoyable visit for all that visit Wellcome Collection. Applications close on 20 November 2022.
What we offer
- work on real projects and earn a salary based on the level of internship undertaken
- be part of a cohort of apprentices and get to share your experiences together
- have a dedicated line manager who will support and mentor you, and oversee your work
- be placed on a relevant apprenticeship standard (the job description will outline which standard) and be given time to study and take assessments
- get lots of opportunities for development, including the chance to meet people from across Wellcome, hear from industry experts, attend career development workshops and participate in group volunteering days
- gain insight into how a global charity works and leave your apprenticeship with a qualification, improved skills, lots of experience and connections.
Who can apply
- not have a qualification in the subject that is more advanced than the apprenticeship standard offers
- be committed to studying alongside the role
- have the right to work in the UK.
Please check for any additional entry requirements for the learning standard you are interested in applying to.
How to apply
If you have any questions regarding live programmes, please email Silver Chida at email@example.com
For information on upcoming programmes, please keep an eye on this page for more details throughout the year.