Apprenticeships are a great opportunity to take your first step into work or to change career and enable you to learn while you earn.
We offer a small number of apprenticeships each year, typically with a March start date.
What we offer
- work on real projects and earn a salary of £19,565 a year
- be part of a cohort of apprentices and get to share your experiences together
- have a dedicated line manager who will support and mentor you, and oversee your work
- be placed on a relevant apprenticeship standard (the job description will outline which standard) and be given time to study and take assessments
- get lots of opportunities for development, including the chance to meet people from across Wellcome, hear from industry experts, attend career development workshops and participate in group volunteering days
- gain insight into how a global charity works and leave your apprenticeship with a qualification, improved skills, lots of experience and connections.
Who can apply
There are very few restrictions on who can apply. The only restrictions are that you:
- cannot have a qualification in the subject that is more advanced than the apprenticeship standard offers
- need to be committed to studying alongside the role
- need to have the right to work in the UK.
How to apply
We do not currently have any roles available. Keep an eye on this page for more details throughout the year.