Privacy and confidentiality: Wellcome grants
Wellcome is committed to safeguarding your personal information in accordance with data protection law.
Read the Wellcome Grants Privacy and Confidentiality Statement [PDF 271KB] to find out how we collect, store and use personal information from:
- grant applicants
- grant participants (for example sponsors, supervisors, coapplicants, collaborators)
- staff employed on grants
- external reviewers and committee members.
We co-fund a number of our grants with partner organisations. View a list of these partners and the information we share with them [XLSX 19KB], which includes:
- who administers the award
- who we may share grantholder diversity and inclusion data with.
Contact our Funding Information Advisers if you have a question about funding.
- Confidentiality of the application review process
- Disability-related support for applicants
- Funding advisory committees
- Global Talent visa
- How to complete an outputs management plan
- How to use Grant Tracker
- How to write a Wellcome grant application
- Privacy and confidentiality: Wellcome grants
- Scheme deadlines