These set out the terms and conditions on which we award grants. They do not contain grant management or eligibility information.
Applicants and grantholders should read these conditions alongside our grant funding policies.
We reserve the right to amend these conditions from time to time.
- Grant Conditions [PDF 109KB] (updated May 2022) – these grant conditions are for the majority of our funding schemes
- Sir Henry Dale Fellowship [PDF 134KB] (updated March 2021) – if you have a Sir Henry Dale Fellowship, use these grant conditions
- Public Engagement [PDF 61KB] (updated June 2013) – if you have a Public Engagement grant, use these grant conditions
- Provision for Public Engagement [PDF 88KB] (updated June 2015) – if you have a Provision for Public Engagement grant, use these grant conditions.
Contact our Funding Information Advisers if you have a question about funding.
- Discovery research funding remit
- Eligibility information for grant applicants
- Flexible research careers
- Funded people and projects
- Grant conditions
- Grant funding policies
- Low- and middle-income countries
- Mental health funding remit
- Wellcome funding applicants
- Wellcome Mental Health Data Prize
- What we don't fund