Pathogen Biology and Disease Transmission Discovery Advisory Group
Its remit covers applications that aim to improve our understanding of the biology of pathogens and their vectors, and how infectious diseases are transmitted.
- infectious diseases of humans and animals
- cellular and molecular studies of pathogens and their vectors, including host-pathogen interactions
- mechanisms and emergence of drug-resistant infection
- population and evolution studies of infectious agents and their hosts
- environmental factors influencing infection, including disease ecology
- studies of microbial populations, including the microbiome.
We will publish membership details in the autumn.