Immune System in Health and Disease Discovery Advisory Group
Its remit covers applications that aim to improve our understanding of the function of the immune system in homeostasis and development, and in protecting against or promoting disease.
- molecular and cellular immunology, including tissue and barrier immunology
- systems immunology
- immune regulation and dysregulation, inflammation, allergy and autoimmunity
- immune response to infection and commensals
- immunity and disease susceptibility or resistance
- identification and early-stage development of vaccine candidates or adjuvants, immunotherapies and immunomodulators.
We will publish membership details in the autumn.