Genetics and Genomics Discovery Advisory Group
Its remit covers applications on fundamental aspects of genetics in human health and disease, including the development of new analytical and computational approaches to genetics and genomics.
- genetic and genomic variation in human health and disease
- genetic epidemiology and mechanisms of evolution
- comparative and functional genomics
- population genetics
- bioinformatics and biostatistics
- computational and systems biology.
We will publish membership details in the autumn.