Cell Biology, Development and Physiology Discovery Advisory Group
Its remit covers applications that aim to deliver a mechanistic or functional understanding of biological processes and architecture at a cellular, tissue or organism level.
- how cells function or interact with their environment
- how organisms develop, including neurodevelopment
- stem cell biology and regenerative biology
- functional processes at the cellular, tissue or organism level
- dysregulation of cellular behaviour and pathobiology of disease, including cancer.
We will publish membership details in the autumn.