This is for the research office to complete when someone comes back from maternity, paternity, adoption or shared parental leave.
You must complete all the fields.
Amount to be supplemented
This is the amount your organisation has incurred paying the salary of the person who has been on leave.
To calculate this, you must add up:
- the basic salary
- any employer’s contributions, such as National Insurance and pension contributions
- any additional incremental progression up the salary scale
- any costs to continue contractual benefits during their leave, for example childcare vouchers
- accrued paid leave
- keeping in touch days.
The total must not include:
- any recoverable statutory pay
- research costs (we automatically provide these).
Don't include any sensitive personal or medical information.
Error on the "Justify why they need to extend the grant" field.Enter details to justify why the need to extend the grant
You'll receive an email confirming the information you've given us.